Monday, August 21, 2017

Entangled Sunrise


The precedence is set, incurable tales of your projection and dreams. How do you live with yourself she asks?  I have no idea what you are talking about, I am the mathematical equivalent of humanity.

He sits with this proclamation.

That would be true, if it weren’t for …

If it wasn’t for …

If that was …

If I knew …

The pain. The sun rises and sets with me he thinks. If it wasn’t for the injustice of rising the sun, I would be perfect. Thus, I am perfect as I carry the burden.

Why do you sear me she asks? It’s a bestowment, you are branded and you are mine. You cause me to rise the sun, this is difficult, and for that your branding is your disagreement.

Crepitation.

I love you. Pop. Snap. Cauterize. Muffled stillness.

Now I no longer have to rise the sun he thinks to himself. I am perfect as I no longer have a burden.

Stillness.


No comments:

Post a Comment