Thursday, August 10, 2017

Malleable Life

The measurement of life lost within self-created fallacies whom dictate the perceived internal perception.

A coating of life emits, with created colors satisfying our desired pleasures.

Choice is a pull of forces, created by the same, yet separated by the all – illusions providing individuality.

Our “one” looks through coated scrutiny, dimmed by these illusions yet striving for a constant, which is never attainable.

Ailments provide deprecated glimpses into truth, but these short lived nuances are easily forgotten – voided by the next moment’s coming.

But with all these knowings, I look for you, amid the created life, regardless of wanted benefit or lack thereof.

Separation of malleable concrete with efforts to navigate these paradoxical burdens for a co-created illusion I once knew – my illusion lost into the isolated memory that is held with firm pleasure.

Feelings whom desire apathy, yet no resolution is granted thus I attempt in self-indulgence to keep hostages for the beating that rivals from within.

This I cherish – with lacerated void for that which I hold dear.

But I keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment